the August issue is now available for members here. An excellent variety of articles in there this month, thanks to all our contributors.
- As you’ll see, we’re in a feedback loop with the government over proposed changes to room donations what our club receives. Details in the newsletter.
- Our September meeting will be our AGM. As with every year, please consider participating on the committee and contributing to our ACTApple success.
- Next Canberra daytime meeting is at Raiders Weston Club 12:30 22-Aug. For your calendar we’ve also booked the room for 26-Sep and 24-Oct, all are Wednesdays.
- Canberra needs a new coffee/tea person, see our newsletter article.
- One of our main benefits is our opt-in General Help email list. You can send any mac or i-device question (or even just general discussion) to this list and you will normally get a response from other members within the hour. Your question gets seen by everyone on the list and you will usually get answers from multiple people. Likewise you see everyone else’s questions, giving you a good way to learn from the experience of others. Your email address is distributed with your question, however note that it is not open to the public – only paid-up ACTApple members are on the list.