Benefits of being part of ACT Apple User Group include:
- Monthly meetings with topics and Q and A sessions
- One-on-One Problem Solving – setting up your new computer, configuring software, learning the quirks of different software
- Advice over the phone in the evenings from our more experienced members, from the general basics to more specific issues
- A monthly newsletter filled with information about ACTApple’s activities and contacts, software releases and current updates, technical tips and hints, links to useful and helpful information and apps, and book reviews.
- A daily email Digest of tips and solving issues.
- Tap into members experiences
- Broaden your social networks and develop new friends while chatting over a cup of coffee with other like-minded users
- An opportunity to make your voice heard by submitting articles, stories or reviews to the newsletter, or even – with the help and support of other members – running a session at one of the General Meetings on your favourite or most-used software, to share your knowledge and skills.