We offer a simple annual membership plan – you just need to choose whether you need a printed newsletter mailed to you, or if you just need access to the electronic version. Annual rates are:
Single Year Membership (January to December)
With emailed PDF newsletter $50
With paper newsletter mailed to you $80
Family members at the same address can all join under the same membership and utilise the groups services, so there is no need to take out multiple memberships for your family members.
Go to our new members shop page here to join (if you are joining after January, you will automatically get a discounted rate!).
Benefits of being part of ACT Apple User Group include:
- Monthly meetings with topics and Q and A sessions
- One-on-One Problem Solving – setting up your new computer, configuring software, learning the quirks of different software
- Advice over the phone in the evenings from our more experienced members, from the general basics to more specific issues
- A monthly newsletter filled with information about ACTApple’s activities and contacts, software releases and current updates, technical tips and hints, links to useful and helpful information and apps, and book reviews
- A daily email Digest of tips and solving issues
- Use ACTApple assets including slide scanner, DVD burner, laminator, engraver
- Tap into members experiences
- Broaden your social networks and develop new friends while chatting over a cup of coffee with other like-minded users
- An opportunity to make your voice heard by submitting articles, stories or reviews to the newsletter, or even – with the help and support of other members – running a session at one of the General Meetings on your favourite or most-used software, to share your knowledge and skills.