The September newsletter is now available for members. An excellent variety of articles in there this month, thanks to all our contributors.
1. Our fun with the govt continues. Thanks to those who sent emails off to keep them informed
2. Our Sept meeting will be our AGM.
3. Next Canberra daytime meeting is at Raiders Weston Club 12:30 26-Sep.
4. Canberra needs a new coffee/tea person, details inside.
5. One of our main benefits is our opt-in General Help email list. You can send any mac or i-device question (or even just general discussion) to this list and you will normally get a response from other members within the hour. Your question gets seen by everyone on the list and you will usually get answers from multiple people. Likewise you see everyone else’s questions, giving you a good way to learn from the experience of others. Your email address is distributed with your question, however note that it is not open to the public – only paid-up ACTApple members are on the list. Visit www.stagecraft.cx/mailman/listinfo/actapple for more details and to subscribe.