Existing members can now renew their membership from the renewals page here.
We’ll also send email reminders out shortly.
We recently changed our email list system to one that we think is much more user friendly and with more user configurable settings.
Details are under the menu “Members Only” – “Email List”
The annual renewals are now available to existing members until early next year. Just go to the Shop page, and choose your renewal option.
A reminder that the Canberra meeting for August is on Wednesday 21st
The September meetings will be the AGMs – so now is a great time to start thinking about nominating to join the committee and help the Club continue to grow, and have direct input in areas you may be interested in.
the HUGE BUMPER June issue with lots of member articles is now available to members from the newsletters page. A few reminders…
- Did you get Santo’s email about iMovie in Canberra? Be sure to let him know ASAP if you want to join in to make sure we know that we have enough to start.
- Check the website calendar for all meeting dates and times.
– Canberra meetings are now in the daytime on the 3rd Wed of each month except January.
– Port Mac meeting is this Saturday 15-June
– Moruya meeting is this Sunday 16-June. HERE WE COME MORUYA!!! Only the 2nd time this year but looking forward to it.
- And of course Martina and Pete’s regular excellent contributions again this month. It really does make the newsletter more fun when we get members sending in to increase our variety of articles.
- Big thanks to Julie in Port and Geoff in Canberra for doing sessions this month at our meetings. Very handy topics too, details in the newsletter. Don’t forget we need more!! Let me know when you’d like to do something.
- One of our main benefits is our opt-in General Help email list. You can send any mac or i-device question (or even just general discussion) to this list and you will normally get a response from other members within the hour. Your question gets seen by everyone on the list and you will usually get answers from multiple people. Likewise you see everyone else’s questions, giving you a good way to learn from the experience of others. Your email address is distributed with your question, however note that it is not open to the public – only paid-up ACTApple members are on the list. Visit www.stagecraft.cx/mailman/listinfo/actapple for more details and to subscribe.