the July issue of the newsletter is now available to members from the Newsletter page .
A few reminders…The committee is still pushing to get more members into show-n-tell sessions. We need people to show others how they use some of their most-used apps. There is ALWAYS something to show that others will not have seen. It’s not about being seen as an expert, it’s about showing others something useful on their device.In the meantime 🙂 …
- Did you get Santo’s iMovie workshop in Canberra? If you missed it then feel free to let him know, you may be able to persuade him to do another one.
- Have you checked out Garry’s MacYTDL app for downloading videos from websites? Very handy, give it a spin. He’s given you a write-up about it to help you see how useful it can be.
- As usual our excellent articles from Martina and Peter.
- Canberra meetings are now in the daytime on the 3rd Wed of each month except Jan. Next meeting is 17-July.
- Port Mac meeting is Saturday 20-July.
- One of our main benefits is our opt-in General Help email list. You can send any mac or i-device question (or even just general discussion) to this list and you will normally get a response from other members within the hour. Your question gets seen by everyone on the list and you will usually get answers from multiple people. Likewise you see everyone else’s questions, giving you a good way to learn from the experience of others. Only paid-up ACTApple members are on the list. Visit www.stagecraft.cx/mailman/listinfo/actapple for more details and to subscribe.