March newsletter has been mailed out and is also available from our website (members only area) here.
A few reminders…
- Canberra meetings are now in the daytime on the 3rd Wed of each month (but no meetings in January). Next meeting is 20-Mar.
- Port Mac meeting is this weekend 16-Mar
- I need to send out our notes from the photobook sessions. Running behind on cleaning up the notes for that, will get to it in another email.
- Lots more useful Photos info still coming, including an excellent little article from Martina on slide scanning the inexpensive way.
- One of our main benefits is our opt-in General Help email list. You can send any mac or i-device question (or even just general discussion) to this list and you will normally get a response from other members within the hour. Your question gets seen by everyone on the list and you will usually get answers from multiple people. Likewise you see everyone else’s questions, giving you a good way to learn from the experience of others. Your email address is distributed with your question, however note that it is not open to the public – only paid-up ACTApple members are on the list. Visit www.stagecraft.cx/mailman/listinfo/actapple for more details and to subscribe.Enjoy,