Find in the members area your December issue, last for the year. A big thanks to Santo for a great newsletter every month, and everyone on and off the committee who has helped ACTApple tick over successfully for another year.
- Renewal season is still going. About one third of members still to renew, so please have a look at that before end-Dec.
- A couple of very interesting articles by Martina.
- Canberra Xmas meeting this month, with snacks and drinks. We’ll still be doing Q&A, and John will show us some of his favourite apps. Looking forward to seeing you there.
- No Canberra daytime meeting this month.
- One of our main benefits is our opt-in General Help email list. You can send any mac or i-device question (or even just general discussion) to this list and you will normally get a response from other members within the hour. Your question gets seen by everyone on the list and you will usually get answers from multiple people. Likewise you see everyone else’s questions, giving you a good way to learn from the experience of others. Your email address is distributed with your question, however note that it is not open to the public – only paid-up ACTApple members are on the list. Visit www.stagecraft.cx/mailman/listinfo/actapple for more details and to subscribe.